- Elementary age students (children entering grades 1-6) will meet Monday, June 12th- Friday, June 16th from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Middle and high school age students (youth entering grades 7-12) will meet from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Sunday, June 11th - Thursday, June 15th.
- The location for both programs is St. Peter Church, Slinger.
Totus Tuus accomplishes this by having college students, young adults, and seminarians engage the youth of the parish with skits, songs, games and inspiring, interactive teaching.
Totus Tuus instructs young people in the basic tenets of the Catholic faith to cultivate both a firm intellectual grounding and a solid personal relationship with Christ and demonstrates that one can be a faithful, practicing Catholic and still have a lot of fun!
Totus Tuus, a Latin phrase meaning “totally yours,” was the motto of Saint John Paul II. Taken from St. Louis de Montfort’s work, True Devotion to Mary, it signifes our desire to give ourselves entirely to Jesus Christ through the hands of our Blessed Mother Mary. It also expresses our effort to give all that we have to every young person we encounter.
Totus Tuus seeks to inspire in young people a true longing for holiness, a deep desire for daily conversion, and an openness to their vocation by challenging them to give themselves entirely to Jesus Christ through Mary and by continually strengthening their prayer lives in imitation of her.
The Totus Tuus program has divided the four pillars of the Catechism of the Catholic Church into a six year cycle. Additionally, each summer is dedicated to one of the mysteries of the Rosary.
In 2023, Totus Tuus will cover:
Theme: The Mystery of Salvation
Mysteries: The Sorrowful Mysteries of the Rosary
- Elementary Program (children entering grades 1-6): $25 per student
- Middle and High School Program (youth entering Grades 7-12) $15 per student
$60 Family Cap
**Register by May 17th, 2023 to receive a free t-shirt!**