Family program, held at St. Peter Parish in Slinger, is a Formation Program for the whole family!
- Classes are held on Sunday mornings throughout the Formation year from 9-10:15 AM at St. Peter, Slinger--offering a middle and high school Formation option while younger siblings are attending the Sunday morning formation program.
- Families learn about the Catholic faith together and strive to live authentic Christian values together in the home.
- Each session begins with a faith sharing presentation, followed by an age and grade specific small group break-out discussion about how to apply the message of the day in our family and community lives.
- We finish the morning with a short family group discussion.
- Youth are still asked to participate in a youth retreat, youth Mass, and additional service opportunites, as well as attend Live It! nights.
For a complete calendar and for more information, please visit the Parent Resources page.